Organic India is a multi-national company founded in 1997, based in Lucknow, India that produces organic herbal and health products. One of India's leading manufacturers and exporters of herbal formulations and food products.
The company is most known for its line of organically grown tulsi teas, produces 3,000 tones of organic tulsi per year. Supplying up to 33 countries including India, Germany, US, Canada, Europe, and Southeast Asia.
Organic India is the first company in the world to introduce the sacred Tulsi to the international market as a delicious herbal tea. Tulsi, also called the Holy Basil, is revered throughout India as a sacred herb infused with healing powers. It is considered to be the 'queen of herbs'.
Key Benefits of Tulsi:
- Natural adaptogens (anti-stress agents)
- Naturally decreasing anxiety, helps to manage adrenal fatigue, mood enhancer
- Increase immunity & as an energy booster
- Support cognitive function, increase brain and focus level
- Assist in Blood Sugar management, normalization of blood glucose through the balancing of stress hormone.
- Natural fever reliever has antibiotic, germicidal properties.
- May assist in manage lifestyle conditions: normalizing glucose, blood pressure, and lipid profiles.
- May Relieve occasional Headache.
- High in antioxidant, reduce oxidative stress to a human cell.