|Size (L x W x H)||30 cm x 7 cm x 18 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
-[TWIN PACK] Purple Cane's Puer Tea (30 tea bags x 2) + FREE 300ml Humidifier
Cane's Puer, mild in nature and gentle for stomach, a great daily beverage with health benefits
- Woody aroma
- 30 tea bags/pack
- Ingredient: Tea leaves
- HALAL certified
Puer Tea harvested from broad-leaf tea trees originating in processed by way of pile-fermentation to yield tea leaves that are reddish-brown with a distinct aged, woody aroma.
It gives a bright and rich red infusion that is mellow with a long, sweet finish.
Mild in nature and gentle for stomach, puer tea is a great daily beverage with health benefits.
It is believed to help digest fatty food, suitable for people who are concern about their body shape and well being.
Packing: 30 tea bags/pack
Net Weight: ±60g
Ingredient: Tea leaves
Storage: Keep away from sunlight, heat, moisture and odour.
Ways To Brew
- Use 1 bag for a cup or mug.
- Pour freshly boiled water over the teabag.
- Steep for 1 to 3 minutes to extract the full flavor.
*Adjust steeping time to suit personal preference of strength*
PRODUCT OF CHINA
FREE 300ml Humidifier worth RM 45.90
- Using the new humidifier for the first time: open the lid, fill the cup with 280ml of water (9/10 filled ~ about 1.5cm from the rim of the cup), close the lid and tighten.
- Turn the humidifier upside down for 5-10 seconds.
- After the cotton stick is socked with water, turn on the power and activate the misting function according to your preference.
Size: Height 17cm X Width 6.5cm
- Connect the USB cable with power source, press the button to activate the continuous misting mode; Press again to switch to the intermittent misting mode (4-second spraying followed by a 2-second pause); Press for a third time to turn off the humidifier.
- Night light: Hold down the button for one second to turn on the LED mood light; Long press the button again to turn off the LED mood light.
Care and Usage Instructions:
- Use tap water or mineral water with temperatures below 40°C.
- Do not activate the misting mode when there is no water in the humidifer.
- Do not use purified water or distilled water as this may obstruct misting or causing water droplets to form.
- Caution should be exercised when using additives. To add scent, water-soluble essential oild are recommended. * Fat-soluble essential oils may block the nozzle, resulting in poor misting. * Using essential oils over time may cause corrosion and degradation of some plastic parts, and the silicone O-ring losing its elasticity and comes off.
- The humidifier comes with an auto-stop function. Misting stops according to the pre-set time (The maximum continuous misting time is 8 hours/The maximum intermittent misting time is 10 hours).
- Be sure to check the amount of water and restart the humidifier should you want to continue using it. (Note: The colourful LED mood lights will not turn off automatically when misting stops)
- If the humidifier produces noticeably less mist after an extended period of usage, remove the cotton stick and insert the other end, or replace it with a new cotton stick.
- Replace the cotton stick with a new one, or take it down and clean it if the mist has an odour under normal usage. Promptly wipe dry any water residue at the mist outlet. Do not immerse into water to avoid short circuiting.
- To clean the humidifier, wipe it with damp cloth. Disconnect the humidifier from the USB outlet before cleaning or when it is not used.
- Empty the water in the humidifier if it is not to be used for an extended period of time to prevent unpleasant smell caused by stagnant water.
- Keep the humidifier away from other household appliances when it is in use.
Purple Cane's Puer Tea (30 tea bags) x 2
+ Cane's 300ml Humidifier